Dear CoMotion friends,
We have an overarching mission at CoMotion: to support sustainable, multimodal mobility for all. CoMotion brings together public and private sector leaders of the Mobility Revolution to work together on shaping this bold vision of cities and regions, a future in which people and goods move around seamlessly, sustainably and equitably.
To help guide CoMotion’s growing activities — from our conferences in Los Angeles, Miami and Vancouver and our expanding media activities to our sectoral deep-dives — we are delighted to announce the CoMotion Global Strategic Council, a group of distinguished and experience experts from across the international landscape of New Mobility. The Council will exchange ideas and points of view that can help us further advance our mission of creating an equitable and sustainable future for all.
Please join me in welcoming our 2022-2023 Council members:
– Christophe Arnaud, CEO, Blue Systems
– Lilian Coral, Director of National Strategy & Technology Innovation, Knight Foundation
– Carlos Cruz-Casas, Chief Innovation Officer, Dept of Transportation & Public Works, Miami-Dade County
– Jean-Baptiste Djebbari, Chairman, Hopium; Former Minister of Transportation, France
– David Flaks, Former President, Invest Vancouver
– Hassan Jameel, Deputy President & Vice Chairman, Abdul Latif Jameel Group
– Gabe Klein, Founding Partner, Cityfi
– John Moavenzadeh, Executive Director, MIT Mobility Initiative
– Hilary Norton, Executive Director, FASTLinkDTLA
– Seleta Reynolds, Chief Innovation Officer & Head of the Department of Strategic Innovation, LA Metro
– Alex Roy, Director of Special Operations, Argo.Ai
– Olaf Sakkers, General Partner, RedBlue Capital
The world of mobility and transportation is increasingly complex and multi-dimensional. The Council’s collective expertise and insights will help ensure that CoMotion stays ahead of developments and continues to deliver value to all our stakeholders.