At CoMotion LA ’19, experts like SCE’s Katie Sloan and NEOM’s Roland Kaeppner shared their insights on Electrification & New Energies. Check out all the panels below:
From CoMotion LA ’19
– Oliver Bishop, General Manager, Shell Hydrogen
– Roland Kaeppner, Executive Director Hydrogen, NEOM
– Peter Terium, Head of Energy Sector, NEOM
Moderated by Christine Harada, President, i(x) investments
Cities, transit agencies and operators, as well as mobility providers, must shift their fleets to clean energy, whether electric or hydrogen, to ensure significant reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. How can we ensure a swift transition to clean energy? What solutions exist? Is the infrastructure ready? What incentives need to be put in place? What role must the public sector play in this transition?
– Richard Bruce, Director of Energy, Technology and Innovation, UK Department for Transport.
– Ashley Horvat, Vice President Public & Private Partnerships , Greenlots
– Sophie Shulman, Chief of Innovative Mobility, Colorado Department of Transportation
– Katie Sloan, Director – eMobility & Building Electrification, Southern California Edison (SCE)
Moderated by Matt Petersen, President & CEO, Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator